Where I live, fingerless gloves are a must have! I have a pair in my car at all times, especially when Winter rolls into town. I love driving with them on! My hands are always warm but I can white knuckle my steering wheel while driving in the snow. Fingerless gloves are also great for those of us who get chilly in the office while typing, or crocheting on the go!
1. Atelier Fingerless Gloves by ACCROchet
Customize the Atelier gloves to fit any lady’s hand! These would look in solid grey with an accent color. Get this pattern here.
2. Knit Look Fingerless Mittens by Accessorise
Sip your morning coffee outside in these beauties. I want a pair in charcoal! Get this pattern here.
3. Lace Fingerless Mittens by Accessorise
4. Long Bulky Cable Fingerless Mittens by Accessorise
Need to use up some bulky yarn? These long mittens are perfect for stash busting. Get this pattern here.
5. Pumpkin Spice Mittens by ACCROchet
Mix things up and use 3 colors for these simple, warm mittens! Get this pattern here.
6. Taylor Fingerless Gloves by Sincerely Pam
Need a gift for a guy? These are perfect for men or women, from tiny toddler to large adult hands. Get this pattern here.
This is one of my favorite patterns for fingerless mittens, and its FREE!!