Gray is such an amazing color! It can be worn year round, matches black and blue seamlessly, and is a great accent color. Personally, I enjoy using gray yarns for the boys in my life. They tend to gravitate towards black, especially my husband. These patterns are fabulous for that gray in your stash!
1. Chevron Zig Zag Ripple Cowl by Accessorise
Simple and chic! Even a beginner to crochet could achieve this look!
2. Diamond Snood by Luz Patterns
The Diamond Snood is airy, but cozy! You can pull it over your head too!
3. Emma Convertible Shrug by Crystalized Designs
This stitch is stunning! I love that you can choose your sleeve length.
4. Laura Wrap and Cowl by Sincerely Pam
This pattern looks great with or without fringe, as a cowl or a shawl!
5. Ombre Extra Comfy Cowl by ACCROchet
Dig into your gray stash yarn and make this cozy cowl!
6. Sunkissed Shawl by Accessorise
Simple stitches make up this amazing shawl! You could make one for Fall right now!
I love playing around with color schemes, and this one is beautiful! I think I need a Chevron Zig Zag Ripple Cowl in these colors. What do you think?