Here at Happily Hooked, we love bringing you the greatest in crochet fashion! Twice a month I will gather up hot off the presses designs to share with you first! Welcome to New Pattern Tuesday!
1. Apple Mug Cozy by Divine Debris
Grab that seasonal drink, and be merry! Test your skills with this tapestry crochet cozy. Get this pattern here.
2. Chunky Chain Link Slouchy Newsboy by Crochet by Jennifer
This newsboy hat has amazing texture! Jennifer has really outdone herself! Get this pattern here.
3. Garden Trellis Scarf by Just Be Happy
Snuggle up with this delicate lace stitch scarf. Great for those cool weather days. Get this pattern here.
4. Heather Beach Tunic by Sincerely Pam
There is still time to hit the beach this Summer! Look at this stunning cover-up! Get this pattern here.
5. Knit-Look Everyday Beanie & Slouch by A Crocheted Simplicity
Can’t knit? I bet you can crochet this knit look beanie! Or make it slouchy! Get this pattern here.
6. Lorelai Scarf by Blackstone Designs
Bust your stash up with this fun scarf! How cute would this be for the little ones in your life? Get this pattern here.
7. Ripple Lace Afghan by Crafting Friends Designs
Get cozy around the fire with this beautiful lace afghan. Perfect for Netflix & chill too. Get this pattern here.
8. Stacy Tee by Two Brothers Blankets
Michelle knocked this look out of the park! Dress it up, or down, and be comfortable all day! Get this pattern here.
9. Stella Squared Shrug 2.0 by ACCROchet
This jaw dropping shrug looks amazing over your favorite tank, or sundress! Get this pattern here.
10. Teetering Tower Blanket by The Felted Button
Play with some fun color combinations with this blanket! I love the color changing towers. Get this pattern here.
I hope you enjoyed the latest and greatest patterns from some of the most talented artists in the business of crochet! Which ones did you fall in love with?
Stay tuned for more new patterns next New Pattern Tuesday!