My favorite thing to crochet is hats, hands down! It doesn’t matter if it is a beanie, slouch, or animal hat, I love them all. I also adore the color blue and it has taken over my stash! These 12 hats will be perfect in any shade you can imagine.
1. Ann Hat by Danyel Pink Designs
Add a little flair to a plain beanie with the Ann Hat. Beautiful shells frame the face, while making this hat great for cooler weather. Get this pattern here.
2. Baseball Cap by Just Be Happy Crochet
This cute cap is the perfect gift for a baby shower, or a photographer! Get this pattern here.
3. Billow Hat by Danyel Pink Designs
The Billow Hat has great slouch and texture! Its certain to keep your head warm for Winter. Get this pattern here.
4. Chasing Chevrons Square Double Pom Mini Slouch by A Crocheted Simplicity
The ever popular chevron pattern and pom poms, what more could you want? Get this pattern here.
5. Clara Slouch by Just Be Happy Crochet
Beautiful flowers adorn this hat. It looks precious in blue too! Get this pattern here.
6. Flapper Retro Hat by Accessorise
The Flapper Retro has very classy style! Get this pattern here.
7. Granny Slouchy Hat by Accessorise
The Granny Slouch has a simple, but elegant look. Get this pattern here.
8. Just Be Happy Robot Hat by Just Be Happy Crochet
How fun is this cute robot? My son would love one! Get this pattern here.
9. Men’s Reversible Knit Look Beanie by A Crocheted Simplicity
This knit look beanie is perfect for that special guy in your life. It would look great in any color too! Get this pattern here.
10. Perfectly Plaid Beanie & Earflap Hat by A Crocheted Simplicity
Try the surface crochet techniques to achieve this beautiful plaid look. Get this pattern here.
11. Spiral Slouchy Hat by Accessorise
I love bobble stitches, and how they make this hat fun! Get this pattern here.
12. Steff Herringbone Slouch by Sincerely Pam
Grab some blue yarn and buttons for this one! The Steff Herringbone Slouch is perfect for stash busting. Get this pattern here.
Recently, I tested the Billow Hat pattern for Danyel, and of course I chose to work it in blue yarn! It did not disappoint!
I hope you like blue as much as I do, and that these hats inspire you to create something fun today!